Cascade is one of the pioneers and the largest water heater manufacturer in the state of Tamilnadu. Cascade has been the front runner in this industry having changed the way a water heater looks today. Next time you see a “stainless steel” water heater, think of us – yes! it is an invention from Cascade.
With an expertise in the Stainless Steel Fabrication Industry for more than 60 years, Cascade was the first to introduce the Stainless Steel Water Heater in India. Ever since its inception, Cascade has been the most envied product in this industry. Today around 60% of all water heaters produced in India are made of stainless steel tank.
What began 30 years ago as a utility gadget is today a symbol of beauty and elegance in the bathroom. Cascade’s innovative outlook evolved this dull and drab product into a gadget of style and possession.
Innovations for Consumer Delight
- 1984 | Introduced India’s first stainless steel water heater
- 1988 | The first water heaters with multi-dimensional mounting facility
- 1992 | Stainless steel water heater in a wide array of colors
- 1993 | The first gold range of water heaters to add a touch of class
- 1995 | Temptra, the first water heater with digital electronic control
- 2001 | The new Glassica range of water heaters in solid steel with glass appeal
- 2001 | India’s first 20 Ltrs family heater
- 2002 | Heaton India’s first kitchen sink heater
- 2002 | Heaton India’s first Atomized water heaters
- 2004 | The first ever super fast water heater (The Super 10)
- 2006 | Slimart – The World’s Slimmest water heater
- 2008 | India’s first Cutie 3 Ltrs water heater with 2 ltrs absolutely free
- 2010 | First ABS water heater with silver shine
- 2012 | First 12 bar Hi-Pressure water heater Tuffy Max
- 2012 | First super slim super fast instant water heater – EVO
- 2013 | First world intelligent water heater slim &multi dimensional – iHEAT